Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionPotty training is often one of the most stressful learning experiences for toddlers and parents alike. But it doesn't have to be that way.With Mommy Rescue Guide: Potty Training , the switch from nappies to potty training can be easy, natural, and fun. Inside this practical, hands on volume, mothers learn how to: kw when the child is really ready, introduce the potty seat, handle the transition from nappies to underwear, establish night time routines, and deal with 'accidents' with aplomb.
- Author BiographyLinda Sonna, Ph. D. is the author of The Everything Toddler Book and The Homework Plan: A Parent's Guide to Helping Kids Excel. Her column, Educaring, has appeared in parenting magazines across the country. A psychology professor at the University of Mexico, Dr. Sonna lives in Taos.
- Author(s)Linda Sonna
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleMommy Rescue Guide
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date16/11/2009
- Content Note2 colour illustrations throughout
- Weight245 g
- Width102 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.