All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA poverty line helps focus the attention of governments and civil society on the living conditions of the poor. This paper offers a critical overview of alternative approaches to setting poverty lines. In reviewing the methods found in practice, the paper tries to throw light on, and go some way toward resolving, ongoing debates about poverty measurement, emphasizing those debates which would appear to have greatest bearing on policy discussions.
- Author(s)World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLSMS Working Paper S.
- Series Part/Volume Number133
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notegraphs
- Weight136 g
- Width206 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Volume editorMartin Ravallion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.