All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the efforts of Ghana to reduce poverty and initiate changes that it believes are essential to ensure a prosperous future for its citizens in the 21st century. It chronicles the achievements, pitfalls, and looming challenges of a government, its people, and its external partners in fashioning out and implementing anti-poverty and pro-growth policies.
- Author BiographyJoe Amoako-Tuffour is associate professor of economics at St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia and a research associate at the Centre for Policy Analysis in Ghana. Bartholomew Armah is senior policy advisor at the United Nations Economic Commission of Africa in Addis Ababa.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBartholomew Armah,Joe Amoako-Tuffour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.