All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionProgressive educational approaches are currently in crisis in the face of globalization and conservative retrenchment. This book proposes a new framework for critical pedagogy that develops strategies for responding to the proceduralization of schooling and public life in general.
- Author BiographyNoah De Lissovoy is Assistant Professor in the College of Education of the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Author(s)Noah De Lissovoy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.