All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at U.S.-Korea relations and argues that military alliances depend upon a combination of power distribution, material assets, and identities. The author asserts that beyond being mere tools of power balancing, alliances are also impacted by material and institutional practices that constitute the identity of allies and adversaries.
- Author BiographyJAE-JUNG SUH is Assistant Professor of Government, Cornell University, USA.
- Author(s)Jae-Jung Suh
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.