All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPlease contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a specific book recommendation, regarding any present issues you are dealing with at this time. Have you ever had the opportunity to read a book that has two different stories that weave together, then become one? To become self-completing in the very last sentence.? Have you ever found yourself acting out, and then catch yourself? Is someone else pointing out to you a new concept. A new language, and then take tice of it? What has been written, is the work of three entities. I am t able to discern the actual author, of which poems I have written. Therefore, on Kindle, as well as with this first book, it is an anthology, written by less than three people. Why can this be a blow your mind situation? Because I have been diagsed as having three distinct personalities. Three distinct interpretations, viewpoints, and styles of writing. All three are me, which must be applied in a plural fashion. As I worked on these poems, and started to recognize that I was writing poems about things that I was totally unfamiliar with, I was quite surprised. I am a n-fiction author, and poetry is a new language for me. It will soon be a new language, for all of poetry. How do I write the poems, with dual applications. To provide at least two poems, for every title. The last, concluding stanza of each poem, meeting together as one. Somehow, it worked. The poems are a personal message to you, applicable to your world today. This book is truly, a manipulation of word puzzles. Two different poems are presented to you at the beginning. As you read through the poem, the second stanza proves contrary, to the meaning of the first. Then the first connects to the second. Each poem is, as compared to other poems, long. The two final stanzas, present the two poems again. The second four line stanza, is again presented as next to the last. The last stanza of each poem, is your awareness, of what the message of the entire poem is, and how they merged into one. With very few exceptions, every poem is written for modern day situations. One of the very few books that make the redundancy of a very old cultural experience exciting, and a life lesson to learn. There are two volumes to this particular Touched series of books. I do this as a courtesy to you, to give you a breather. Having to figure out some eighty plus conclusions, in two books? It was a tough nut to write, and is a tough nut to read, without having to pause. It is t just because of the style that this has been written, but because you have to figure out how each poem applies to you. This is self-help book. It makes you define the quality of your thought processes. It re-defines to you, that in this world without law, there are simple solutions. But then, that there is always a solution, there is always a next step. For me, this was an exceptional challenge. For you, it is an opportunity to figure out three people, all at once!
- Author BiographyPlease contact me for any specific book recommendation that deals with a present issue that you may be experiencing, and need solutions to. My e-mail address is email@example.com You are the author. I simply have written down what goes on in your life, and present a problem solving technique, that is not available any where else. Take note what the poem is saying to you. Use your powers of connectivity, to things that on the surface, simply do not connect. Then look at the poems still active in your life, and the ones going on around you. Solve the poem, and you solve yourself! Please feel free to go to my website, buddyvaiden.com, for an About the Author review.
- Author(s)MR Frank Vaiden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.