All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn arsenal of powerful questions that will transform every conversation Skillfully redefine problems. Make an immediate connection with anyone. Rapidly determine if a client is ready to buy. Access the deepest dreams of others. Power Questions sets out a series of strategic questions that will help you win new business and dramatically deepen your professional and personal relationships. The book showcases thirty-five riveting, real conversations with CEOs, billionaires, clients, colleagues, and friends. Each story illustrates the extraordinary power and impact of a thought-provoking, incisive power question. To help readers navigate a variety of professional challenges, over 200 additional, thought-provoking questions are also summarized at the end of the book. In Power Questions you ll discover: * The question that stopped an angry executive in his tracks * The sales question CEOs expect you to ask versus the questions they want you to ask * The question that will radically refocus any meeting * The penetrating question that can transform a friend or colleague s life * A simple question that helped restore a marriage When you use power questions, you magnify your professional and personal influence, create intimate connections with others, and drive to the true heart of the issue every time.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sobel is the leading authority on client relationships and the skills and strategies required to earn enduring client loyalty. His books include the award-winning All for One (Wiley) and the bestselling Clients for Life. He has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, the New York Times, and USA Today. Andrew helps companies and individuals build their clients for life. Visit www.AndrewSobel.com. Jerold Panas is the world's leading consultant in philanthropy and the CEO of Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners, the largest consulting firm in the world for advising nonprofit organizations and foundations on fundraising. Jerry is the author of thirteen bestselling books, including Asking and Mega Gifts. He works directly with CEOs, boards, and development professionals around the world. Visit www.JeroldPanas.com.
- Author(s)Andrew Sobel,Jerold Panas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight414 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tops143002 Jun, 2015by
Very happy great book and easy to read. Lots of valuable information and can't wait to use the questions in the future.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.