All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether on the sports field or in the boardroom, leaders and teams intuitively kw what it feels like when things are going well. But how do you measure this: are things really as good as they seem, or is there room for improvement? And what should leaders really focus on to make a difference? Based on the most comprehensive leadership data ever collected through interviews with over 15,000 leaders, PoWeR Score reveals the startlingly simple method every leader can use to immediately improve their team's performance - and their own. It starts with asking the question 'Are we running at full power?' and goes on to ask all the questions you need to ask yourself and your team. The answers might surprise you. Breaking performance down into a team's PoWeR score - Priorities (goals), Who (the people helping you achieve them) and Relationships (leading and managing those people) - Smart, Street and Foster's intuitive guide will explain how you can use your score to increase your impact, help your team to perform better and enjoy your career to the full. Whether you're a CEO managing hundreds of people, a sports coach running a struggling team, or a manager with a team of just one or two PoWeR Score will help you attain 100 per cent.
- Author BiographyGeoff Smart is Chairman & Founder of ghSMART, an advisory firm that helps leaders to run their organisations at full power. He is author of two New York Times bestselling books, Who and Leadocracy. Geoff earned a PhD in psychology from Claremont Graduate University, where he was mentored by Peter F. Drucker. Randy Street is Managing Partner of ghSMART and co-author of Who. An internationally acclaimed public speaker, he earned his MBA from Harvard Business School. Alan Foster is a consultant at ghSMART. Alan studied economics at Cambridge University and earned his MBA from INSEAD in France.
- Author(s)Alan M. Foster,Geoff Smart,Randy Street
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.