All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionLet's face it, team challenges arise, unforeseen events transpire and Murphy's Law can rule despite the most thoughtful plans and objectives. Team distractions are powerful destroyers of team success therefore, it is important to handle them calmly and with authority. By clearly defining the key team issues in order of importance, leaders are able to analyze and determine which of the SQUARE ROOT TOOLS will effectively manage and provide the greatest successful outcomes for your POWER TEAM. Designed to help you support and encourage your teams as together you work through forward-progress and the natural set-backs that come along, POWER TEAMS changes everything! You will learn how to make the greatest impact, accelerate progress, and drive your POWER TEAMS to success!
- Author BiographyDeb Spicer, President and CEO of Quantum Level Success, is a 25-year senior-level executive and consultant. Her award winning global and national teams have driven significant operational changes and launches for privately-held, publicly-traded and dual-listed companies in North America, Europe, Australia, South America and South Africa. Deb has served in senior leadership positions global public relations firms, supply chain, computer, energy, aerospace, telecommunications, retail and industrial services companies. In these roles she delivered dynamic, hands-on customer and process focus in matrixed global organizations. As the project leader and sponsor for three global Black Belt Six-Sigma improvement initiatives she and her teams helped deliver more than $12M the first year. For healthcare and business providers, her research discloses deeper operational issues that when revealed and addressed result in improved customer/patient satisfaction. Together, these experiences led to her book, Power Teams: The New SQUARE ROOT MODEL That Changes Everything! Through her training and public speaking engagements leaders learn how to use the parts of the puzzle that unlock the power of highly-effective teams. This power enables leaders to sustain and improve individual and team contributions that both benefits and leads to the long-term success of their company. Deb holds a Bachelor of Science in Communications and a Master of Science in Policy and Public Administration from Mercer University, Stetson School of Business and Economics where she graduated summa cum laude. Her International studies abroad included two projects in Russia and led to her adjunct faculty work with a third group of master's students to continue these projects in Russia. Deb lives in Florida with her husband and Scooter-the-Wonder Dog.
- Author(s)Deb Spicer
- PublisherQuantum Level Success
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuantum Level Success
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.