All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Meyer has a knack for coining phrases - her fans call them 'Joyceisms' - and one of her best loved is 'Where the mind goes, the man follows.' This was the basis for BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND, and in her latest book, Meyer provides 'power thoughts', bringing the reader to a new level of ability to use the mind as a tool to achievement. In POWER THOUGHTS, she outlines a flexible program to turn thoughts into habits, and habits into success. Sections feature bulleted keys to successful thinking in each chapter and include: The Power of a Positive You 5 Rules for Keeping Your Attitude at the Right Altitude More Power To You The Power of Perspective Nobody has more of a 'can-do' attitude than Joyce Meyer. Now you can, too.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her TV and radio broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. She travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books, including MAKING GOOD HABITS, BREAKING BAD HABITS, POWER THOUGHTS and BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.