All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book (4.25' x4.25') is filled with positive affirmations from Louise Hay. Each full-color page is gift of self-empowerment. By reading these affirmations - one a day, several at a time, or just by opening the book at random - you're taking the first step toward building a more rewarding life.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay is a lecturer and teacher, founder of Hay House Publishing and the bestselling author of 27 books. Her books have been translated into 25 different languages and are available in 33 countries worldwide. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.
- Author(s)Louise L. Hay
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, 1 col. ports.
- Weight246 g
- Width108 mm
- Height108 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- xiomeau201516 Jan, 2017by
I loved it
Good product as described.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- pandm5721 Sep, 2011by
The present moment is the only think that matters - this book helps.
A wonderful book that gives positive messages and a new way to think, act and be in your everday life. Each one different but with a lot of meaning. Yes, I would recommend it.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86