All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you and your kids love sports, this book is for you! A spin-off from the popular Power Up! devotional series, this engaging collection of stories creates an exciting adventure for the entire family. Each day draws you into a storyline of kid-friendly conversation and provides a fresh point of view on how to play the game, have fun, and give God the glory. Power Up! Kids offers life lessons from the world of sports to help you become t only a better player, but also a champion for Christ. Perfect for kids ages 8-12.
- Author BiographyA lifelong sports participant as a fan, college basketball player, coach, and editor of a sports magazine, Dave Branon knows sports and athletes inside and out. A longtime contributing writer for Our Daily Bread, Branon enjoys seeing how sports can be used to guide people in matters of faith. Dave has written more than fifteen books, including Heads Up and Undefeated.
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDave Branon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.