All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionElectrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want! The right verbs * make you unforgettable * powerfully demonstrate your value * attract employers like moths to flame Grab the right verb and use it the right way to: Craft outstanding resumes, cover letters, and thank-you tes Draw attention to your best achievements and accomplishments Get your face-to-face interview-and ace it Pitch yourself brilliantly, even if you only have a minute Weave crucial soft skills expertise into your career communications Prove you're the person they're looking for Jam-packed with examples drawing on thousands of years of storytelling, literature, and experience Indispensable for everyone who wants a rewarding, successful, well-paid career!
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Lawrence Faulkner is Professor at the Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University. He first learned leadership, management, and communication as a U.S. Marine Corps combat NCO, drill instructor, and classroom instructor. He then spent 30 years leading and coaching at Dun & Bradstreet, the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), entrepreneur startups, and his own family business. Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford, an experienced marketing manager, is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)Michael Lawrence Faulkner,Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Weight392 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.