All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the power dimensions of participatory development and research, and examines what shifts in power within communities and institutions are needed for participatory ideas to be effective.
- Author BiographyNici Nelson, PhD, is Lecturer in Social Anthropology at Goldsmiths College, University of London. She combines interest in action anthropology with her academic interest in gender, urbanization and development in Africa, with a specific focus on East Africa and the Horn. She carries out short term consultancies with various non-government organizations, such as ERA and ACORD.
- Author(s)Nici Nelson
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Notephotographs, figures, tables, notes
- Weight355 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySusan Wright
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.