All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the political and social history of the Gold Coast in West Africa from the early 16th century to the second half of the 18th. The book examines how political entities in Nzema were structured territorially, as well as the formation of ruling groups and aspects of their political, ecomic, and military actions.
- Author BiographyPIERLUIGI VALSECCHI Professor of African History, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Italy.
- Author(s)Pierluigi Valsecchi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byAllan Cameron,Pierluigi Valsecchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.