All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the greatest accomplishments can only be reached by two people working together. Tenzing and Hillary were first to scale Everest. Malone and Stockton were the key to each other's success on the basketball court. Eisner was never as effective at Disney without Wells. But while some partnerships reach great heights, others fall short. Why do some people click while others clash? What do great pairs have in common? And what can you learn from the most powerful partnerships to strengthen collaboration in your work and life? Based on Gallup's groundbreaking research, Power of 2 details the eight elements that prepare partners to succeed in their most important endeavors. Rodd Wagner, coauthor of the bestseller 12: The Elements of Great Managing, and Gallup World Poll leader Dr. Gale Muller share the science and the secrets of successful collaboration. Mixing key insights about human nature, field-tested discoveries, and the inspiring stories of partnerships that reached the pinnacle, Power of 2 will change the way you think about working with someone else.
- Author BiographyRodd Wagner is coauthor of the New York Times bestseller 12: The Elements of Great Managing (Gallup Press, 2006). He is a principal of Gallup, a former investigative journalist, and a former radio talk show host. Gale Muller, Ph.D., is vice chairman of Gallup. He oversees the firm's global opinion research, including the Gallup World Poll.
- Author(s)Gale Muller,Rodd Wagner
- PublisherGallup Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOmaha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallup Press
- Weight488 g
- Width165 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.