All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step tutorial with focused examples that builds progressively from basic to advanced topics and helps you create business intelligence reports and dashboards quickly and efficiently using the PowerPivot add-in. This book is ideal for data analysts, reporting and MIS professionals, business analysts, managers, dashboard makers, business intelligence professionals, self-service business intelligence personnel, and students. It is assumed that you have basic data analysis skills and intermediate level Excel skills. Familiarity with Pivot Tables as well as basic kwledge of VBA scripting and SharePoint will be useful but t necessary.
- Author BiographyRobert Bosco J is a BI Reports Developer and holds an international Master's degree in Business Intelligence from Universite Tours Francois Rabelais, Blois, France, along with an internship as a BI Analyst at Yomii (a French e-commerce company for design products) in Paris, France. He has a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science from the Oxford Engineering college, Tiruchirappalli, India. Robert also worked as a Data Processing Executive at Meritgroup Ltd., India, before pursuing his Master's.
- Author(s)Robert Bosco J.
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.