All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated guide to creating dynamic presentations with PowerPoint 2010 PowerPoint dominates the presentation landscape. With the changes in PowerPoint 2010, including the availability of an online version, PowerPoint users need this comprehensive reference to make the most of the program. PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies features in-depth coverage of the elements and the process involved in creating kckout presentations. Seven minibooks cover all the new 2010 features, providing a great education for beginners and showing PowerPoint veterans lots of new tricks. PowerPoint is the leading presentation software used in business and education; new features in PowerPoint 2010 include an online version and expanded audiovisual capabilities Seven self-contained minibooks cover getting started; building a presentation; tables, charts, and diagrams; graphics and shapes; adding audio, video, and animation; giving the presentation; and PowerPoint for power users Explains how to use the interface and tools and shows how to represent data visually for greater impact Provides important tips on adding the human element when making a presentation Gives advanced users advice on creating templates, collaboration, automation, and more PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies gets vices up to speed and helps experienced users take their skills to the next level.
- Author BiographyPeter Weverka is a longtime For Dummies series author. In addition to several editions of both Office All-in-One For Dummies and Word For Dummies Quick Reference , he wrote PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One For Dummies and multiple editions of Microsoft Money For Dummies .
- Author(s)Peter Weverka
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.