CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionLSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training provides you with every Logical Reasoning question from LSAT PrepTests 1 through 20. It is the only book available with questions grouped according to the PowerScore classification system, used in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and in PowerScore LSAT courses worldwide. The book includes full chapters of each of the thirteen question types, as well as compilations of questions dealing with Conditional Reasoning, Causal Reasoning, Formal Logic, Numbers and Percentages, and Principles. Containing nearly 1000 questions in all, including hard-to-find questions from the early PrepTests, this book is an ideal training tool to increase your LSAT Logical Reasoning score.
- Author(s)David M Killoran,Steven G Stein
- PublisherPowerscore Pub.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePowerscore Test Preparation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerscore Pub.
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Weight1021 g
- Width212 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.