Powerful Girl Journal: Sunset Spray Volume 1 by Ginny Dye (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.88+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.14Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- Description<i>Preview first 40 pages and see ALL the covers easily at www.PowerfulGirlJournals.com!</i> The POWERFUL GIRL Journal is like ne you have ever seen. First, it needs to be big eugh to really allow you to journal your life - so it's <b>500+ pages</b>! Each <b>8 1/2 X 11 page</b> is lined and ready for you. And you have <b>20 different covers</b> to choose from. Make sure you check them all out! But that is just the beginning... It doesn't matter what day of the year you start your journal - it will be with you for 365 days - until you're ready for your next one. <b>A Journal becomes even more of a treasure when it becomes even more than a Journal</b>. <i>The Powerful Girl Journals are so much more than a Journal</i>. You'll find <b>Powerful Girl Stories</b> - amazing people who will make you realize you can do ANYTHING with your life. (52 stories for every week of the year) Every single day you'll get a <b>Powerful Girl Quote</b>. You'll be challenged with <b>100+ Powerful Girl Actions</b> for how you can make a difference with your life. And every day you'll have a place to write down your feelings, thoughts, challenges, hurts, disappointments, successes, celebrations, relationships, actions, experiences, adventures - all the things your life is made of. <b>The Powerful Girl Journals will become irreplaceable treasures as you look back on your life!</b> Here's the thing... In my many years of working with girls I have watched as one after ather falters when you reach the Real World. You start out with such great dreams. You are full of energy and hope - determined to make your mark on the world. Then you face the reality of unkind people; cruel words; failed attempts; unforeseen obstacles; and a myriad of other Real Life situations. Your dreams crumble before the onslaught. It doesn't have to be that way! If you are prepared; equipped; and strengthened by the stories of people who have come before, you can conquer everything that comes your way - making your dreams come true! If you have a safe place to write down your experiences and all the things you learn along the way - NOTHING will stop you from living the life you dream of right this minute! It's my hor to be part of your journey with you. Let's get with it! Ginny Dye
- Author BiographyGinny would love to get to know every single person who reads her books. Since that isn't possible she can at least let you get to know her a little. Born in North Carolina, she is a wanderer at heart. She has lived all over the United States, exploring every state and having wonderful adventures along the way. She has managed horse ranches in Texas and Oregon; worked with teenagers all over the country (she love them!), and has hiked, biked, rafted and played in every locale she could. She loves all the beaches, deserts, woods, and mountains she has traveled through but when she discovered Washington, she discovered home. Her heart is at home there with the snow covered mountains; the glistening waters of the Pacific; the eagles and Orca whales; the towering fir trees surrounding her home; and the miles of trails on her own Magic Mountain. Everywhere she looks inspires her to be all she can be - to follow and achieve all the dreams of her heart! She's managed to write and publish more than 30 books along the way. She enjoys writing many different genres but admits Historical Fiction is her favorite... or perhaps it's Teen fiction... or maybe the Powerful Girl & Woman Journals... or... She quite simply loves it all! She is quite sure she will never live long enough to write all her heart and mind holds, but she certainly intends to try! She's also passionate about health and fitness - wanting to be able to live FULL OUT for every day she is here on earth. She is also the Founder & CEO of A Voice In The World, Inc. & Together We Can Change The World, Inc. These fabulous organizations are committed to creating a world-wide community of people with a passion to make a difference and live their best life - using the multitude of FREE resources provided. Visit TogetherWeCanChangeTheWorld.com Her life will forever be a journey. She knows she will never get to the place where she thinks she has arrived. The more she learns - the more she knows she doesn't know! Yet. what joy she receives by sharing the light she has... She would love to hear from you at AVoiceInTheWorld.com.
- Author(s)Ginny Dye
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1184 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.