Powerful Inspirations: Eight Lessons That Will Change Your Life by Kathy Ireland (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionKathy Ireland first gained recognition as a supermodel, but today she is respected for her design talents and business acumen as CEO and Chief Designer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide. Ireland, independent and strong-minded, has an entrepreneurial drive coupled with the desire to break free of the skewed standards of the modeling business, that gave her the impetus she needed to start her own company. Her billion-dollar business began with a line of socks, then apparel, and today it extends into home furnishings, flooring, and accessories designed for women like herself busy moms whose top priority is taking care of their families. She also dedicates her energy to a wide range of nprofit organizations, many of them dedicated to improving the lives of women and children. Powerful Inspirations reveals the sources of Kathy s strengths and enthusiasm, through insightful lessons that form a life-changing plan for her readers. In sharing her plan, Ireland also tells stories from her life, describing her close-knit family, the work ethic her parents taught her, and the sense of compassion they instilled in her. She offers an intimate portrait of her inner life and her spiritual growth, writing movingly of the support and comfort she has found in the Bible and other Christian teachings. She writes movingly of her failures and the lessons she s learned while triumphing over them. Kathy s account of her journey from the beaches of Santa Barbara to the boardroom, from supermodel to successful businesswoman provides readers the inspiration and encouragement to create a rich and rewarding life for themselves. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKathy Ireland is one of America's most accomplished entrepreneurial CEOs. She is the recipient of the Businesswoman of the Year Award from the National Association of Women Business Owners and will receive an Outstanding Mother of the Year Award for 2002 from the National Mother s Day Committee. Her brand recently garnered the legendary Good Housekeeping Seal for consumer excellence. She lives in California with her husband, Greg, and their two children, Erik and Lily. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Kathy Ireland
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.