All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- Description25 basic techniques that every presenter must kw. Whether talking to an audience of one, or one thousand, become a better presenter instantly!
- Author BiographyDawn Frail is the President of Eagle Vision Leadership Development Group. As a leadership development specialist she focuses on helping women become better leaders. Dawn has been in the leadership arena since 1977. As a career woman and mother of four sons, she is more than aware of the trials and tribulations women face. In 2008 she founded the International Women's Leadership Project(TM), which is an intense leadership development program that helps women make a quantum leap in their leadership career. As an award-winning speaker, trainer and author, Dawn has inspired audiences in Canada and USA to realize their potential and discover their leadership greatness. Using a practical and down to earth approach, she teaches leaders how to master fundamental skills that get measurable results using a leadership model she developed herself. Dawn has a Masters degree in Leadership from the University of Guelph and a diploma in Adult Training and Development from the University of Toronto. She is the creator of The Ten Commandments of Ethical Leadership(TM) and The Heart Method(TM). Dawn is a certified Myers-Briggs Master Practitioner.
- Author(s)Dawn Frail Ma
- PublisherDawn Frail
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDawn Frail
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.