All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines some of the classic questions of international relations_the role of interests, ideals, power balances, and rms in determining the actions of nations_though the lens of a set of powerful countries. Given the writers' expertise in these regions of the world, Powers and Principles also offers insight into the foreign policies of the nations that will shape the twenty-first century world.
- Author BiographyMichael Schiffer was, from 2006-2009, a program officer in policy analysis and dialogue at the Stanley Foundation and a fellow at the Center for Asia and Pacific Studies at the University of Iowa. David Shorr is a program officer at the Stanley Foundation. His last co-edited volume, a collection of bipartisan essays, was Bridging the Foreign Policy Divide.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid Shorr,Michael Schiffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.