Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionYou might think more than eugh design books exist in the programming world already. In fact, there are so many that it makes sense to ask why you would read yet ather. Is there really a need for yet ather design book? In fact, there is a greater need than ever before, and Practical API Design: Confessions of a Java Framework Architect fills that need! * Teaches you how to write an API that will stand the test of time * Written by the designer of the NetBeans API at Sun Techlogies * Based on best practices, scalability, and API design patterns
- Author BiographyJaroslav Tulach is the founder and initial architect of NetBeans, later acquired by Sun Technologies. As creator of the technology behind NetBeans, he is still with the project to find ways to improve the design skills among all the programmers who contribute to the success of NetBeans open source project.
- Author(s)Jaroslav Tulach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight782 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.