All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 explores nerve pressure for defense: breaking chokes, head locks, bear hugs and other grabs, and proper armbars.
- Author BiographyRobert Koga is a former premier law-enforcement instructor for the Los Angeles Police Department and a consultant for countless other agencies in the United States and around the world.
- Author(s)Robert Koga
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.