All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- Description2011 edition - Before upgrading an AEG, it is suggested that you first define your upgrade objective(s). What do you want to achieve? High FPS? High ROF? High accuracy? And how high is high by the way? The 2010 MAJOR UPDATE book is organized based on the primary upgrade objectives of high FPS, high ROF and high accuracy. In addition, a section on troubleshooting is included. We tell you what to do and what to avoid so you can achieve the best possible performance without spending all your savings. And we do t simply assume you have a particular model from a particular manufacturer. The extensiveness of the brands and mechanisms covered allows you to apply your kw-hows towards almost all AEGs in the market. An easy-to-read Q&A format backed up with antated photographs and diagrams whenever necessary would make this a valuable read. LATEST REVISION ALSO COVERS THE LATEST EBB (Electric Blowback) TECHNOLOGY.
- Author BiographyMembers of the AirsoftPRESS editorial team are practicing engineers, technicians and field operators who have been with Airsoft since the era of the S.S. 9000 series and the gas-electric hybrid Jatimatic (W.A. 1986). Being geographically close to the origin of Airsoft enables close contact with the major manufacturers, thus facilitating in-depth and accurate coverage of the hottest toys of the trade. What are our unique competitive advantages? We are close to the source. As said by Mike (our Chief Editor), the ability to have weekly lunch gatherings with the manufacturers' techies (i.e. the for-sure true and correct information sources) allows us to obtain correct answers to the difficult Airsoft questions. This is an advantage no one else in this field can have. We have been part of the Airsoft industry for over a decade. Because we are part of the industry, we know what information is really needed, and we make sure our books tell what people really need to know. We do not mind to say bad things about airsoft product that doesn't work, and we will not hesitate to give you hacks and workarounds to difficult airsoft problems. Reading one of our books should be like having an airsoft professional by your side, passing on useful hints whenever you get stuck. We maintain a clear separation between editorial and advertising. We constantly insist on the separation between editorial and advertising. Some advertisers had asked for preferential treatment from us before. However, they were all turned down right on the spot. It has been made clear that one doesn't have to be an advertiser in order to get a review (however, one does have to have a good product in order to receive positive coverage). In fact, our editors are authorized to freely try out and praise (or criticize) whatever they see as important to the areas of coverage. The editorial processes are never influenced by any outside party (including the manufacturer of the product under review).
- Date of Publication28/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.