All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Practical Application of Classroom Management Theories into Strategies, author George R. Taylor outlines the specific skills educators require for successful classroom management and behavior-controlling strategies. Research supports the premise that kwledge of effective classroom management techniques and strategies is essential in helping teachers to effectively deal with inappropriate, aggressive, and/or unaccepted classroom behaviors.
- Author BiographyGeorge R. Taylor is Professor of Special Education at Coppin State College and core professor at the Union Institute and University. He holds a double doctorate in Special Education and Educational Psychology from the Catholic University of America.
- Author(s)George R. Taylor
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width243 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.