All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionAll regulated laboratories, including pharmaceutical, clinical testing, food and cosmetic laboratories, must properly execute the calibration of instruments and validation of analytical methods. Advance Techlogies in Instrumentation, Qualification, Performance, Verification and Analytical Methods Validation skillfully explains important, but advanced, techniques of method validation and instrument performance. The book covers validation of methods for significant new or evolving procedures, such as proteomic assays, rapid microbial identification, and process analytical techlogies, making this text a must-read for analysts, scientists, engineers, techlogists, and technical managers.
- Author BiographyCHUNG CHOW CHAN, PhD, is a Consultant for CCC Consulting, and the former president of the Calibration & Validation Group, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the art and science of instrument calibration and method validation. HERMAN LAM, PhD, is the Principal of Wild Crane Horizon and President of the Calibration & Validation Group. Dr. Lam has developed and presented an instrument qualification and performance verification course for Agilent Technologies and other organizations in North America and Asia. XUE MING ZHANG, PhD, is a Manager at Apotex, responsible for overseeing the development of stable liquid formulations. He also works on method development and validation for both instrument and chemical analysis.
- Author(s)Chung Chow Chan,Herman Lam,Xue-Ming Zhang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.