Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is both highly educational and a very interesting read for anyone interested in beef cattle breeding. It shines a light on the day-to-day workings and management of an Australian cattle-breeding herd under open range conditions. After forty years of hands-on rural experience in the Australian cattle industry, the Author has, in his words, compiled this book from a completely practical point of view. Cattle breeders living in different countries with different environments, will gain some worthwhile kwledge and a lot of interest from this book. Students attending Tafe or Ag College with limited rural experiences, will gain a lot of information and kwledge from this book, it will give a better understanding of cattle management going into more advanced studies within the industry.
- Author BiographyHi Readers, My name is Russell Seears and I live in Australia on a cattle property. Over the years I have worked on small and large cattle stations through out Australia, where I have gained extensive hands-on knowledge in the field of cattle handling and breeding. My thoughts are, that if you the reader live in a Country with a similar environment to Australia, the ideas and suggestions outlined in this book will be of some benefit to you, and a great read to others. Agricultural students or young people starting off in the rural industry will find this book very helpful. Enjoy.
- Author(s)MR Russell J Seears
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.