Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionOver 20,000 people apply to become an Approved Driving Instructor each year, but whether you are a sole trader or franchisee, you will need more than just the instructional skills that are tested in the official DSA qualifying exams. Practical Business Skills for Driving Instructors , by the author of the definitive Driving Instructor's Handbook , provides solid, practical advice to help you set up your own business. Each business topic is dealt with in the author's down-to-earth style including: preparing a business plan, financing the business, choosing and maintaining a car, book-keeping, sales and marketing, and presenting a professional image. Whether you are just considering becoming a driving instructor, or have just passed your ADI exams, Practical Business Skills for Driving Instructors will help you ensure your new career is a huge success.
- Author BiographyJohn Miller has over 30 years' experience in the driver training industry.He is an experienced instructor and a qualified LGV instructor.He is also the author of The LGV Learner Driver's Guide and co-author (with the late Margaret Stacey) of The Driving Instructor's Handbook and Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors (both published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)John Miller
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.