All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and reorganised this book has already sold over 300,000 copies - a classic magickal text From the popular author of Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft over 400,000 copies sold Filled with simple candle rites that get real results Includes 37 rituals - adapted for Christians and Pagans - can easily be performed at home No prior kwledge needed - diagrams make this an ideal primer for beginners Practical Candleburning Rituals is one of Buckland's most popular books, and rightly so. Hundreds of thousands of people use it as a guide to simple, practical, powerful, and usable magic on a daily basis. There are three reasons you should use this book, too. First, if you have never done any sort of magic before, this book is an ideal introduction to the subject from a practical point of view. Second, although many people are involved in Pagan religions, many others are involved in Christianity. Most of the rituals in this book are presented in two ways, one for Pagans and one for Christians. This book can really be used by just about anyone. Third, by practicing the techniques in this book, you'll learn the underpinnings of magic. In time you'll be able to come up with your own rituals based on the ones listed. When you can design your own rituals, and be successful with them, you will truly be a magician. And the place to start is with this book.
- Author BiographyRaymond Buckland has been actively involved in metaphysics and the occult for fifty years and has writing about it for nearly thirty. He is the author of more than sixty books, including such best-selling titles as Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft, Gypsy Dream Dictionary, Practical Candleburning Rituals, and Witchcraft from the Inside. Ray has lectured and presented workshops across the United States, and has appeared on major television and radio shows nationally and internationally. He has also written screen plays, been a technical advisor for films, and appeared in films and videos. Ray comes from an English Romany (Gypsy) family and presently resides, with his wife Tara, on a small farm in central Ohio. Beyond writing, Ray's other passion is homebuilt airplanes.
- Author(s)Raymond Buckland
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/1971
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight220 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Enlarged edition
Most relevant reviews
- 11ben196320 Jul, 2017by
Candle rituals book
Good for candle basic spells, doesn't have much explanation of candle spells but has lots of actual rituals with candles, Not a bad read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.