Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAcute resuscitation and care of unstable and critically ill patients can be a daunting experience for all trainees in the emergency department or the intensive care unit. The practical, easy-to-read and evidence-based information in Practical Emergency Resuscitation and Critical Care will help all physicians understand and begin management of these patients. This book offers the collaborative expertise of dozens of critical care physicians from different specialities, including but t limited to: emergency medicine, surgery, medicine and anaesthesia. Divided into sections by medical entities, it covers essential topics that are likely to be encountered in the emergency department where critical care often begins. The portable format and bullet point style content allows all practitioners instant access to the principle information that is necessary for the diagsis and management of critical care patients.
- Author BiographyKaushal Shah is Residency Director for the Emergency Medicine residency at Mt Sinai in New York City. He is also Chair of the SAEM Trauma Interest Group, and Chair of the Education Committee for the New York chapter of ACEP. Jarone Lee is Critical Care Attending, Instructor in Surgery, Division of Trauma, Emergency Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Emergency Medicine Attending, Department of Emergency Medicine, St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA. Kamal Medlej is Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon. Scott D. Weingart is an attending in the Department of Emergency Medicine at the Elmhurst Hospital Center and an Associate Professor and the Director of ED Critical Care at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 138 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJarone Lee,Kamal Medlej,Kaushal H. Shah,Scott D. Weingart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.