All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains the proceedings of the IFA Congress Seminar held in 1998. The seminar considered whether the OECD Guidelines had started to influence tax legislation or the practice of Revenue authorities. The seminar reviewed developments in transfer pricing legislation throughout the world. It considered the results of a questionnaire to multinational groups in the Association, and the views of panel members and other participants.
- Author(s)International Fiscal Association
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication17/12/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIFA Congress Seminar S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23B
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight109 g
- Width234 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.