CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers advice and instruction on this ancient art to inspire the newcomer to become accomplished in the art of growing bonsai of their own. An introduction to the history and origins of bonsai is followed by chapters on getting started, styling and maintenance and a species directory showing ten easy-to-grow plants followed by a further 40 species including Black Pine, Chinese Juniper and Cedar. The information on each species is categorized for easy reference: description, styles and presentation, species, varieties and care.
- Author BiographyCraig Coussins started bonsai in 1974 and spent the next 20 years studying under the UK's leading bonsai technician, Peter Adams, and travelling extensively in order to watch him work and to learn the art. He began teaching in 1978 when he joined the Scottish Bonsai Association and in 1983 he was a founder committee member of the UK Federation of Bonsai Societies. Craig travels the world teaching his art and studying the indigenous species of the countries he visits. He is a writer for many bonsai magazines and has written a number of books on the subject.
- Author(s)Craig Coussins
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.