All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionEarning a flight instructor certificate (CFI) from the FAA is challenging and requires an immense amount of training and preparation and this book clarifies, in plain language, exactly what flight instructor applicants must kw and demonstrate during the practical exam, eliminating any surprise associated with examiner expectations. With the national rate of success for initial CFI applicants hovering around 20 percent, preparing for this checkride is a difficult task, yet this resource fills the gap between textbook learning and practical application, resulting in better-prepared test takers. Helping students avoid the overwhelming feeling attached to the sheer volume of information that must be mastered, this guide includes ample space for taking tes, allowing the book to also serve as the ultimate study guide.
- Author BiographyGregg Brightwell: Gregg Brightwell holds a B.S. in Aviation Science, CFI(I), CFII/MEI, and ATP certificates, and has worked for Cessna Aircraft Company as an Experimental Flight Mechanic, Production Flight Test Pilot, and Avionics Technician; currently he is in Flight Operations for Bombadier Learjet. He is passionate about aviation and loves the freedom flying offers, as well as sharing this with his students. Practical Guide to the CFI Checkride is Gregg's first book publication.
- Author(s)Gregg Brightwell
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitlePractical Exam Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W illustrations, tables
- Weight462 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.