All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Horse Massage puts massage techniques and stretching exercises into perspective and is easy to learn. --Alaska Horse Journal If you've ever thought that massage or stretching could benefit your horse, Practical Horse Massage is an easy, but thorough read. --Horse Illustrated Well illustrated with color photographs, the author leaves thing to chance and makes sure the reader will understand the various massage procedures by using pictures as well as text instructions. --The Northwest Horse Source This book provides a complete introduction to horse massage, with easy-to-learn techniques and exercises. It is a book for everyone who wants to help their horses to relax and regenerate after competitions or long rides.
- Author BiographyRenate Ettl is an equine sports therapist and has bred horses for many years. She has written a number of equine books and writes regularly for equestrian magazines.
- Author(s)Renate Ettl
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight19 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.