All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionBruce R. Smoller, md, concisely reviews for practitioners and students alike the science of immupathology, its many basic laboratory tools, and their multiple diagstic uses in actual clinical case studies. The author presents in an easily digestible form a dictionary of antibody probes, summarizing for each antibody the targeted antigen and its cellular function, its diagstic utility, and, when available, its sensitivities and specificities for identifying various neoplasms. Real clinical cases from the author's practice demonstrate the benefits of immupathology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Pathology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight507 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce R. Smoller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.