All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegendary chef Shizuo Tsuji, one of the most prominent figures in Japan's culinary world, unites with food writer, lecturer and broadcaster Koichiro Hata, takes all that is good about Japanese food and brings it into the home. This book presents over 100 authentic recipes, all of which are manageable even by the vice cook. Full-colour photos showcase the finished dishes as well as illustrate the steps involved in their preparation. Friendly, accessible, and inviting, Practical Japanese Cooking is revealing and inspiring to home cooks everywhere.
- Author BiographyShizuo Tsuji (1935-1993) founded the prestigious Tsuji Culinary Institute in Osaka, the largest school training professional chefs in Japan. The author of over 30 books on gastronomy, travel and music, he was a leading figure in the international culinary community.His earlier work published by Kodansha in 1980, Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art, was instrumental in popularizing Japanese cuisine in the West. A second edition of Japanese Cooking came out in 2007. Koichiro Hata, head of the Japanese cookery facilities at the Tsuji Culinary Institute, appears regularly on Japanese television, and is the coauthor of numerous cooking books in Japanese. He teaches and lectures on Japanese food not only in his native land, but abroad as well, most notably in the United States and Thailand.
- Author(s)Koichiro Hata,Shizuo Tsuji
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note260
- Weight815 g
- Width220 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDavid Bouley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.