All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionLegal investigators are responsible for providing factual evidence - as the fact finders, they are the foundation for the attorneys they work with daily. The attorney is responsible for forming and implementing the legal strategy and presenting it to the judge or jury. The legal investigator provides checks and balances to ensure that no evidence is being forced upon a theory, and that no theory is being forced upon the evidence. Practical Methods for Legal Investigations: Concepts and Protocols in Civil and Criminal Cases presents legal investigators with a step-by-step process that reveals how to methodically find and report evidence in every aspect of the investigative process. Similar to the scientific principle of using research to prove or disprove a theory, the author's Investigative Protocol is designed to find the facts that prove or disprove criminal charges, civil allegations, or elements thereof. The book includes case studies that clearly detail how the process of the Investigative Protocol applies to every assignment of the case and to the case as a whole. Comprehensive and methodical, the system provides a map to the truth. Readers can discuss the book on the Yahoo Group Practical Methods for Legal Investigations. On March 25, 2012, Dean and Karen Beers were featured guests on Crime Time with Vito Colucci on the BusinessTalkRadio Network. Dean Beers discusses the book in a video on the CRC Press YouTube Channel.
- Author BiographyDean A. Beers, CLI, formed his legal investigative agency in 1987, quickly becoming a leading and innovative provider of investigative, legal, and trial support services. His services include incident and scene investigations, causation of injuries and death, photography, videography, interviews, evidence collection, records and reports reviews, statement analysis, and many other related services. Beers has lectured extensively and is a regular contributing editor to The Legal Investigator, a publication of the National Association of Legal Investigators.
- Author(s)Dean A. Beers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.