All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Mindfulness offers an easy way of taking control of your life for the better. Focusing on simple breathing techniques, meditation tips and relaxation methods, this unique book will improve your concentration and help you achieve success. An invative Q&A approach ensures that the process is personalised to you, enabling you to identify negative patterns of thinking and challenge them using well-respected exercises. Providing expert clarity through step-by-step guidance and visual pointers, the subject material is brought to life. The targeted exercises will help you boost your self-esteem, build better relationships, learn more effectively and distance yourself from damaging emotions using real-life scenarios. Practical Mindfulness is a life-changing programme that will teach you to relax, give you the self-confidence to succeed and rid you of the anxiety that holds you back.
- Author BiographyDr. Ken. A Verni trained under the renowned Jon Kabat-Zinn and has been practising mindfulness for over twenty years. He is the founding director of the New Jersey Center for Mindful Awareness and now teaches Mindful Awareness and Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight876 g
- Width201 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.