All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Mixed-Media Printmaking is an essential introduction to printmaking using a wide range of low-cost materials. This practical guide includes easy-to-follow instructions, hints and tips on all of the main printmaking techniques, as well as over 90 examples of works by contemporary printmakers and 19 profiles explaining the artists' methods and inspiration. Mixed-media printmaking allows vast freedom for experimentation and armed with the kwledge inside this book it is possible to adapt and refine the basic techniques to suit your own projects. This beautiful book will be an inspiration for printmakers at all levels.
- Author BiographySarah Riley is Professor of Art and Head of Printmaking at the Holland School of the Visual and Performing Arts, Southeast Missouri State University, and is a regular guest lecturer at other institutions. Her own work has been widely exhibited and has received numerous honours, grants and awards.
- Author(s)Sarah Riley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.