All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an easy-to-follow guide with clear instructions on various mobile forensic techniques. The chapters and the topics within are structured for a smooth learning curve, which will swiftly empower you to master mobile forensics. If you are a budding forensic analyst, consultant, engineer, or a forensic professional wanting to expand your skillset, this is the book for you. The book will also be beneficial to those with an interest in mobile forensics or wanting to find data lost on mobile devices. It will be helpful to be familiar with forensics in general but prior experience is required to follow this book.
- Author BiographySatish Bommisetty is a security analyst working for a Fortune 500 company. His primary areas of interest include iOS forensics, iOS application security, and web application security. He has presented at international conferences, such as ClubHACK and C0C0n. He is also one of the core members of the Hyderabad OWASP chapter. He has identified and disclosed vulnerabilities within the websites of Google, Facebook, Yandex, PayPal, Yahoo!, AT&T, and more, and is listed in their hall of fame. Rohit Tamma is a security analyst working for a Fortune 500 company. His interests lie in mobile forensics, Android application security, and web application security. He is experienced in performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of a range of applications, including web and mobile applications. He lives in Hyderabad, India, where he spends time with his parents and friends. Heather Mahalik is the Mobile Exploitation Team Lead at Basis Technology and the Course Lead for the SANS Smartphone Forensics course. With over 11 years' experience in digital forensics, she currently focuses her energy on mobile device investigations, forensic course development and instruction, and research on smartphone forensics. Prior to joining Basis Technology, Heather worked at Stroz Friedberg and as a contractor for the U.S. Department of State Computer Investigations and Forensics Lab. She earned her Bachelor's degree from West Virginia University. She has authored white papers and forensic course material, and has taught hundreds of courses worldwide for law enforcement, Government, IT, eDiscovery, and other forensic professionals focusing on mobile devices and digital forensics.
- Author(s)Heather Mahalik,Rohit Tamma,Satish Bommisetty
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.