CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step guide for creating and implementing public relations programs, including conducting marketing research, setting objectives, developing a campaign and measuring results. Focused on pr basics.
- Author BiographyLloyd Corder, Ph.D. is founder and CEO of strategic marketing research firm CorCom, Inc., and teaches at the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He is a frequent keynote, convention and motivational speaker and he has appeared on business-oriented radio and television programs. Corder's studies have been published in more than 500 magazines and newspapers nationwide.
- Author(s)Lloyd Corder Ph D
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.