All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Periodontal Diagsis and Treatment Planning offers its readers a step-by-step guide to diagsing and planning treatment for periodontal patients through the latest evidence-based protocols. It summarizes the available scientific evidence for efficacy and effectiveness and links it to everyday clinical practice in a concise, user-friendly manner. Practical Periodontal Diagsis and Treatment Planning begins with the basics of periodontal diagsis, following the latest classification by the AAP. Modifiable and n-modifiable risk factors are assessed in detail, emphasizing the treatment planning intricacies associated with each one. The book discusses all presentations of periodontal disease ranging from gingivitis to aggressive periodontitis, highlighting topics such as occlusion, scaling and root planning. The full range of treatment modalities are also presented, providing practical instruction for osseous resective surgery, regenerative and supportive periodontal therapy, and dental implant complication management. Designed to improve and expand the reader's repertoire of clinical skills, Practical Periodontal Diagsis and Treatment Planning provides comprehensive coverage of this core part of periodontal training in a concise, highly illustrated, step-by-step format.
- Author BiographySerge Dibart is Professor and Director of the periodontal residency program at Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Thomas Dietrich is Professor and Head of Oral Surgery at the School of Dentistry, The University of Birmingham, UK and Associate Professor of Health Policy and Health Services Research at Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
- Author(s)Serge Dibart
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byThomas Dietrich
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.