All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Periodontal Plastic Surgery provides the qualified and trainee periodontist with a pragmatic approach to mucogingival plastic surgery, imparting kwledge and expertise through its step-by-step examination of the actual clinical requirements of each procedure. The book focuses on the increasingly requested esthetic procedures such as crown lengthening and root coverage, but it also deals with other mucogingival operations, such as hard and soft pre-prosthetic and pre-implant ridge augmentation. Uniquely, there is also a focus on the burgeoning field of periodontal microsurgery, and the techniques and methods learned from other branches of microsurgery are applied to realities of dentistry, for enhanced soft tissue results.
- Author BiographySerge Dibart is clinical director of the periodontal residency program at Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry. Mamdouh Karima is clinical director of the periodontal residency program at King Abdullaziz University School of Dental Medicine in Saudi Arabia.
- Author(s)Mamdouh Karima,Serge Dibart
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Out-of-print date14/04/2017
- Content Note265 illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width223 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $133.26Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.