All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about taking a theory, pricing, and translating it into an operational practice that can be used by a company on an everyday basis easily with maximum results. This book provides, in detail, all the steps and input required to build out a pricing strategy and function.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL CALOGRIDIS has over 15 years total experience in roles supporting development of pricing and pricing strategies. In that time, he has worked for FedEx, AT&T Wireless, Quest Diagnostics and now Philips Medical Systems.
- Author(s)Michael Calogridis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.