Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.17Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Procedures in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, written by one of the foremost authorities in the field, is the definitive hands-on guide for the practicing plastic surgeon. Each chapter presents the actual execution of a specific surgical technique and illustrates the finer points that separate unacceptable from state-of-the-art surgical results. Aesthetic plastic surgery procedures from head-to-toe are covered, including blepharoplasty, rhytidectomy, abdomiplasty, suction-assisted lipectomy, breast augmentation, and lip enhancement. Over 500 photographs and line drawings, with 46 in full color, are the thrust of the book's benefit to the practicing surgeon, as each clearly defines the technical maneuvers essential in achieving flawless results. Prevention of mistakes as well as correction and repair of poor technique are also emphasized - an area that few books stress at all. Truly the most clear-cut technical volume available, this book should be in the hands of all practicing plastic surgeons and residents.
- Author(s)Tolbert S. Wilkinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1259 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword bySteven M. Hoefflin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.