Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description(Black & White print edition) Practical Project Management - from Strategy to Realization provides a clear path on how to navigate successfully from strategy to project delivery. This book describes generic and practical processes, deliverables, techniques and tools, as well as approaches and behaviours for success in project management. In addition, it describes good and complementary practices that facilitate successful delivery of projects. The target audience includes the executives, business managers, project management professionals, training institutions and those who require concise, definitive and effective practical guide on project management.
- Author BiographyAbi's career experience to date has been in the Technology, Manufacturing, Sales, Oil & Gas and Government industries. He has led and managed high profile projects and served as a subject matter expert on various business and technology projects, worth over $0.5B, in the last 20 years. He is committed to lifelong learning and service excellence. As a leader, he has successfully delivered transformational and complex projects, which created sustainable competitive advantage and facilitated organization growth. He provides business strategy development, project management and service management services.
- Author(s)Mba Pmp Abi Akindele
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.