All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionAre you facing a challenging Salesforce.com problem--say, relating to automation, configuration, formulation, or reporting--that you can't quite crack? Or maybe you are hoping to infuse some creativity into your solution design strategy to solve problems faster or make solutions more efficient? Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code shows you how to unlock the power of the Force.com platform to solve real business problems--and all without writing a line of code. Adhering to Salesforce.com's clicks, t code mantra, Salesforce.com expert Phil Weinmeister walks you through different business problems and identifies effective, creative--and proven--approaches to solutions using the platform's declarative framework. If you are a Salesforce.com administrator, analyst, consultant, or developer, you can attest to the insatiable appetite of users for new functionality. Your clients expect solutions--and w. By adopting Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code as your guide, you will learn how to deliver business solutions within Salesforce.com by combining analysis, creativity, and logic with some of its core elements, including validation rules, workflow rules, and formula fields. In addition, Weinmeister dissects and explains the most useful functions and features for developers, and shows you how to use them. Among other things, you will learn how to: * Build objects, fields, and relationships to establish a sensible data model* Automate business processes by using workflow rules and flows (Visual Workflow)* Utilize functions and develop formulas effectively for a variety of business needs* Develop intricate approval processes to handle exception scenarios* Employ publisher actions to drive additional functionality from the Chatter feed* Manage your data using Data LoaderBest of all, Weinmeister uses real-life business scenarios and visuals to keep you engaged and learning something new with every page you read. Practical Salesforce.com Development Without Code will help you absorb the principles behind dozens of creative and thoughtful ways to solve your business problems. Applying the lessons learned from this how-to guide will ultimately save you time and ensure that your clients or internal customers are well satisfied and productive.
- Author BiographyPhil Weinmeister is a principal business analyst at EDL Consulting where he is focused on Salesforce.com implementations and custom solutions tailored to client needs. Phil is a Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer, as well as a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, and Sales Cloud Consultant. He has delivered numerous solutions to a variety of organizations on the Force.com platform since 2010. Most recently, he has held key roles in designing and implementing custom Community Cloud solutions that combine social collaboration (Chatter) and e-commerce functionality (CloudCraze). A graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with a double major in Business Administration (with a focus on information technology) and Spanish, Phil now resides in Powder Springs, Georgia. He spends most of his free time with his lovely wife, Amy, and his children, Tariku, Sophie, Max, and Lyla (due March 2015). When he's not finding ways to make his kids laugh or cheering on the Arizona Cardinals, Phil involves himself in various church-related activities with friends and families in the Cobb County area.
- Author(s)Philip Weinmeister
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note297 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight613 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.