Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers product verifiable, defensible, and achievable software estimates. Based on data collected by the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG), Practical Software Project Estimation explains how to accurately forecast the size, cost, and schedule of software projects. Get expert advice on generating accurate estimates, minimizing risks, and planning and managing projects. Valuable appendixes provide estimation equations, delivery rate tables, and the ISBSG Repository demographics. Verify project objectives and requirements Determine, validate, and refine software functional size. Produce indicative estimates using regression equations. Predict effect and duration through comparison and analogy. Build estimation frameworks. Perform benchmarks using the ISBSG Repository. Compare IFPUG, COSMIC, and FiSMA sizing methods. Peter Hill is the chief executive officer and a director of the ISBSG. He has been in the information services industry for more than 40 years and has compiled and edited five books for the ISBSG.
- Author BiographyThe ISBSG is a not-for-profit organization that established and now grows, maintains, and exploits two repositories of IT history data to help improve the management of IT globally.
- Author(s)International Software Benchmarking Standards Group,Peter R. Hill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleProgramming & Web Development - OMG
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.